Thursday, November 06, 2008

Audio Promo for Free Trader


I've been working away this week on a new launch project for one of my games. The game in question is Free Trader. The game has been out for a while now, so it's not a gee-whizz-new-fangled game thing, but an official launch for the second version ( which has been out a couple of months actually ) but which has just had some art work created for it by a volunteer artist over at BoardGameGeek.

The guys art has inspired me to try and seriously raise the profile for my game. So this week I've been putting together a revamped home page for the game and most time consumingly an audio promo for it as well.

I will be playing the promo on my Print and Play podcast and I'm also hoping to get a few other podcasters to play it as well. So I'm hoping that will raise it's profile and perhaps get it enough ratings over at BoardGameGeek so that the game gets ranked.

No comments: