Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Doh!


I've been playing with the Valor & Victory system trying to create a new scenario. I sorted out which boards I wanted to use, (there are 3 now!) then laid out the counters in the start positions I favoured. This allowed me to get a good feel for the balance of the forces.

That's when I ran into the problem! I wanted the scenario to use a few vehicles, tanks and so on. The system does not yet have stats or counters for the Infantry Anti Tank weapons! I contacted the designer and apparently the numbers/stats for these are not firmed up yet. He is still working on the game, obviously he wanted to get the Infantry side of things worked up and out there ASAP.

So now I have to wait a while until the stats get published, and then I'll be able to post the scenario on BoardGameGeek.

No comments: