Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Looks like I'm onto a winner...

My lunchtime game at work is going very well. It looks like I'm going to win! YeeHar!!

It's not that surprising though, we're playing DOOM:The Board Game and I'm playing as the Invaders.

We're on the 4th scenario and I managed to get a couple of very quick frags in the second room, and a couple more since then. This level is very hard. There are a lot of invaders even considering that there are only two marines. Looking as th emap, if there had been three marines, most of the rooms would have been literally clogged with the evil beasties.

I'm one frag from winning and they still have a way to go.

One of the marines fragged and choose to spawn forwards into a room very full of zombies so that he could appear on top of an armour token. He then unloaded with the minigun. The bullets were flying but unfortunately he wounded about 6 of them but only managed to bring down 1.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to our next session, when I fully expect to be doing the "dance of the winner".

No comments: